The Healing Promise of Qi: Creating Extraordinary Wellness Through Tai Chi and Qigong
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
March 1, 2002 - Thousands of years ago the Chinese discovered that Qi (Chi), the
most profound medicine to heal illness and prevent disease, produced
in the human body for FREE. By awakening our Qi (energy or life
force) through Tai Chi and Qigong (chee gong), a variation of Tai
Chi, we can trigger healing from within and use the Qi energy to
relieve pain and injury. This is a breakthrough for modern times.
Tai Chi will likely become one of the historic solutions to the
health crisis of the 21st century.
Probably the most important book in this "heal yourself for
free" revolution is The Healing Promise of Qi: Creating
Extraordinary Wellness Through Qigong and Tai Chi (Contemporary
Books/McGraw-Hill; March 1, 2002; $24.95; 08092-9528-8) by Roger Jahnke,
OMD, a doctor of Chinese medicine for over 25 years and author of
the acclaimed book The Healer Within. In this groundbreaking
book, Jahnke distills the secrets of many variations of Tai Chi
and Qigong to reveal the most essential elements; to give the reader
the very best of the best.
In The Healing Promise of Qi Dr. Jahnke reveals the Three
Promises of Qi:
Qi is free, it is everywhere, and everyone has direct
access to it
Everyone who enhances Qi consistently experiences
some form of health improvement
Qi Cultivation is easy, if you let it be.
Powerful healing secrets in The Healing Promise of Qi include:
- Simple techniques that can be done at home with absolutely no
- Methods easier than Yoga and much more flowing and beautiful.
- The Three Intentful Corrections for reaching the Zone of Peak
- 10 methods for Qi cultivation - Tai Chi and Qigong that
heal and empower.
- Inspiring illustrations, with easy to use instruction.
- Charts and self-assessment tools to determine a mild or advanced
- The benefits of Tai Chi and Qigong in Complementary and Alternative
- Qi enhancement tools to help others heal.
- Amazing healing stories and insights parallel the teaching discussed
in each Qi phase.
- Powerful Qi affirmations and quotes from the ancient Qi masters.
- Amazing scientific findings on the effect of Qi on human psychology
Tai Chi is the Ultimate Form of Stress Reduction!
- The perfect mix of breath, gentle motion and meditation
relaxation. Some of the practices you can even do in your car
or at your desk!
- Numerous breath practices are easy to use and share with others.
- Self-applied massage methods neutralize pain and accelerate
The Healing Promise of Qi is a practical Tai Chi and Qigong
owners manual for anyone interested in adopting a natural,
invigorating, balanced lifestyle. By unraveling the mystery of Chinese
medicine, Jahnke proves Tai Chi and Qigong are not complex. Written
in a user-friendly tone this "do it yourself healing"
practice is made easy and accessible for anyone to apply without
leaving their home, whether they are absolute beginners, have health
problems, or wish to de-stress and increase inner peace. Maximizing
Qi requires no equipment, no special clothing and costs nothing.
To learn more about how Qigong and Tai Chi can revolutionize your life, contact Dr. Roger Jahnke at email at firstname.lastname@example.org.